If you have been laid off or are unemployed, you’re in good company!
While you’re looking for work, what are you doing? What can you do to feel more positive?
- Sell extra items on Craigslist/Backpage
- Take a part-time gig, even if you don’t want to do it forever
- Read books
- Blog about your specialty for your industry
- Go back to school
- Network with others in your industry on LinkedIn
- Reconnect with your former classmates on Facebook
- Start a business
- Mow lawns, clean houses
- Clean out the closet/garage
- Enjoy an inexpensive hobby
- Spend time with family or friends
- Volunteers to help others
- Keep a gratitude journal
What are you doing that I haven’t listed? Share your ideas with me to help others!